Mission Vision and Ethics
Every global citizen eats high quality, nourishing, nutrient-dense food for better citizen and planetary health.
Rethinking what nutrition is by providing growers and citizens with greater awareness, knowledge and skills related to producing nutrient-dense food from healthy soils and harmonious ecosystems for better citizen health and well-being.
Values and Ethics
- Practice high ethical standards, e.g. permaculture ethics of People Care, Earth Care and Fair Share.
- Use systems thinking throughout circular regenerative food systems
- Support the concept of connectedness between humans and nature
- Promote climate emergency adaptation and mitigation.
- Focus on new and innovative business ideas.
- Meet the changing needs and desires of growers and food citizens.
We are ready to set up a Community Interest Company (CIC) once we gather enough support to do so. Sign up <contact form> to get involved and register your interest if you would like to support this direction of travel or better still to get involved in one or more of our <Citizen Science> projects Bionutreint meter and Brix Testing UK.