Every global citizen eats high quality, nourishing, nutrient-dense food for better citizen and planetary health.
Rethinking what nutrition is by providing growers and citizens with greater awareness, knowledge and skills related to producing nutrient-dense food from healthy soils and harmonious ecosystems for better citizen health and well-being.
Values and Ethics
- Practice high ethical standards, e.g. permaculture ethics of People Care, Earth Care and Fair Share.
- Use systems thinking throughout circular regenerative food systems
- Support the concept of connectedness between humans and nature
- Promote climate emergency adaptation and mitigation.
- Focus on new and innovative business ideas.
- Meet the changing needs and desires of growers and food citizens.