Our Mission is to deepen our understanding of how we derive nutrition from natural processes and to realise the impact this has towards achieving sustainable development.
- To continually explore the question, what is nutrition? From a physical and non-physical perspective, we will study a more holistic view of nutrition, including the role of beneficial microbes from soil to gut and their ability to extract, build and utilise nutrients and energy from nature to create food chains that provide high quality nourishment for animals and humans.
- To work symbiotically and form beneficial partnerships to develop a central growth hub and network of demonstration sites for research that build resources and share knowledge to collectively realise the benefits of growing food for nutrition.
- To help develop tools and calibrate standards of ‘excellence’ that can easily measure nutrient dense food so anyone can verify if the food they are growing or buying is nutrient dense.
- To promote the idea that food is our medicine and encourage medical research, using nutrient dense food that scores ‘excellent’ values, to help reverse degenerative diseases.
- To build consensus for a new definition of food quality based on a holistic understanding of nutrition that promotes health from soil to gut and using this as a useful metric to indicate ecosystem health (of which humans are a part).
- To generate a sustainable income with all profits being used to support start up projects related to nutrient dense food.